Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.32, No.10 June 2003
- IMF Economic Forum: Is financial globalization harmful for developing countries?
- Revisiting the fiscal deficit-inflation puzzle
- Managing the reform process: Budgeting for results
- IMF Working Paper: How effective is global food aid?
- Explaining the IMF’s financial resources and liquidity position
- Poverty reduction takes longer when income inequality is greater
- International sovereign bonds: IMF promotes wider use of collective action clauses
- Selected IMF rates
- Available on the web
- Recent publications