Show Summary Details
IMF Survey Vol.33, No.12 June 2004
- Asia trip: De Rato underscores Japan’s and China’s key economic roles
- Bretton Woods institutions in 21st century: How can the IMF uphold its role as guardian of the global financial system?
- Bank of Spain–IMF conference: Preparing the IMF for new challenges ahead
- De Rato congratulates Ahluwalia on new post
- IMF Book Forum: Are IMF-prescribed fiscal targets too tight?
- Gulf states tackle labor market strains
- Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago–IMF seminar: The Caribbean faces up to globalization
- G8 agree to continue providing debt relief under HIPC Initiative
- Recent publications
- Selected IMF rates
- Stand-By, EFF, and PRGF arrangements as of May 31
- Available on the web