Show Summary Details
IMF Staff Papers, Special Issue: Transition Economies: How Much Progress? Volume 48, 2001
- Ten Years of Transition: Looking Back and Looking Forward
- The Transition in Central and Eastern Europe: The Experience of Two Resident Representatives
- Ten Years After … Transition and Economics
- Recovery and Growth in Transition: A Decade of Evidence
- Escaping the Under-Reform Trap
- What Moves Capital to Transition Economies?
- The Gains from Privatization in Transition Economies: Is “Change of Ownership” Enough?
- Federalism With and Without Political Centralization: China Versus Russia
- Falling Tax Compliance and the Rise of the Virtual Budget in Russia