Show Summary Details
IMF Staff Papers, Volume 55, No. 3
- Mundell-Fleming Lecture: Exchange Rate Systems, Surveillance, and Advice
- Estimation of De Facto Exchange Rate Regimes: Synthesis of the Techniques for Inferring Flexibility and Basket Weights
- Exchange Rate Policy Attitudes: Direct Evidence from Survey Data
- Fear of Declaring: Do Markets Care What Countries Say About Their Exchange Rate Policies?
- A Micro-Empirical Foundation for the Political Economy of Exchange Rate Populism
- Global Rebalancing with Gravity: Measuring the Burden of Adjustment