Rebalancing Growth in Asia : Economic Dimensions for China
Show Summary Details
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here
Rebalancing Growth in Asia
- togglePART I Rebalancing Growth in Asia: Some General Themes
- togglePART II Rebalancing Growth in China: Relying Less on Exports and More on Consumption
- CHAPTER 4 Is China’s Export-Oriented Growth Sustainable?
- CHAPTER 5 Employment Effects of Growth Rebalancing in China
- CHAPTER 6 Determinants of China’s Private Consumption: An International Perspective
- CHAPTER 7 Does Government Spending on Health and Education Raise Consumption?
- CHAPTER 8 Access to Finance and Household Saving