Part I: A Shift in Focus: From External to Internal Imbalances
- Anoop Singh, Malhar Nabar, and Papa N'Diaye
- Published Date:
- November 2013
Show Summary Details
- Chapter 1. An End to China’s Imbalances?
- Chapter 2. Investment in China: Too Much of a Good Thing?
- Chapter 3. China’s Rapid Investment, Potential Output, and Output Gap
- Chapter 4. Determinants of Corporate Investment in China: Evidence from Cross-Country Firm-Level Data
- Chapter 5. Interest Rates, Targets, and Household Saving in Urban China
You are not logged in and do not have access to this content. Please login or, to subscribe to IMF eLibrary, please click here